A dually-registered business model provides the advisor with the best of both worlds: an RIA platform for fee-based business and a broker/dealer relationship for commission-based securities and insurance business. This gives the advisor access to a full menu of wealth management solutions designed to better serve the client’s needs, strengthen and solidify client relationships, and maximize firm revenue.
Since the mid 1990’s Mutual Securities, Inc. has embraced the “hybrid” model of dual registration of Investment Advisors and Registered Representatives. Since that time we have assisted dozens of Registered Representatives form and maintain successful RIA practices. Our approach has always been to offer very generous payouts on fees. 100% of any and all advisory fees are retained by you. By partnering with Mutual Securities you will not only be truly independent, but you will also enjoy the benefit of our extensive support network. Some of the services Mutual Securities provides to advisers include the following:
• RIA Creation and Compliance Support: Our compliance consultant, Advance Regulatory Compliance, Inc. (ARC), is a national full-service investment advisory consulting firm. ARC provides practical solutions to complex compliance issues. ARC's key services include investment advisor registrations, mock audits, annual reviews, due diligence/verifications, and compliance support and consultations. ARC's highly skilled professionals provide compliance support to a variety of firms, from start up investment advisors to mutli-billion dollar practices. To learn more about ARC's innovative and affordable services click here
• Products: Mutual Securities offers a non-proprietary menu of commission based solutions including fixed and variable insurance solutions, 529, 403b and 401(k) plans, general securities - equities, fixed income, mutual funds and cash management accounts. To learn more, click here
• Performance Reporting: Our flexible platform combines portfolio management, fee-billing, data downloads and reconciliation, accounting, decision support, performance measurement and customized client reporting into a single web-based, networked application. To view a sample report, click here
• Technology: Our advanced technology is among the most advanced in the financial services industry, designed to help you operate your businesses more efficiently, service clients more directly, and conduct research more conveniently. To learn more, click here to be directed to our technology page.
• Practice Management Coaching and Business Planning: Many investment professionals have tapped into our years of experience to launch fee-based advisory practices. We encourage you to take advantage of our hands-on, real world consulting services and business development coaching to ensure your practice will grow and prosper.
• Overhead Reduction: With the power of bulk pricing, your independent RIA can receive substantial discounts on such items as Errors & Omissions Insurance (E&O), marketing materials, research, market data, etc.