|Streetscape & Thomson ONE
|Streetscape & Thomson ONE: Only National Financial’s Streetscape® & Thomson ONE combines the transactional power of Streetscape® with the comprehensive information delivery of Thomson ONE Wealth Management to help you capture your share of this growing market. Our single, integrated workstation includes the tools you may need to help their clients achieve their investment goals.
Experience it for yourself.
Watch a five minute video to see how Streetscape® & Thomson ONE can help your firm succeed.
BOOK MANAGEMENT - Provides tools to help brokers advisors pinpoint new opportunities or monitor portfolios with potential risks and makes it easy to access and analyze holistic client views, accounts, and securities across an entire book of business.
WEALTH MANAGEMENT - Integrates financial planning, portfolio management, and book management, providing brokers and advisors with a broad view of clients’ assets — both internal accounts and those held away.
- Identify clients with available cash for investment.
- Query their books of business using hundreds of data points.
- Create a prioritized and targeted list of clients with time-sensitive or life-changing investment needs.
- View customer portfolios by asset class, sector, or product.
MARKET DATA - Combines news from a global network of journalists with Thomson Reuters’ leading market research and data analysis, helping brokers and advisors draw on timely information to help meet client’s financial goals.
- Pick the right mix of investments based on their clients’ needs.
- Perform asset allocations based on each client’s situation and risk tolerance.
- Generate professional custom reports.
- Create professional financial plans with integrated portfolio recommendations
- View point to point performance calculations.
- Get access to delayed or real-time quotes to monitor global trends and performance and gain insights into specific industries, sectors, and securities.
- Gain a fresh perspective on world markets to help generate investment ideas, shape investment decisions, and drive top performance.