Get the details:
General Securities – Equities, Fixed Income, Options
- Our equity order management systems provide direct execution access to all domestic exchanges, OTC markets, ECNs, Canadian and most other major international markets.
- We provide online access to extensive fixed-income inventories and product lines, including municipal bonds from all states and territories, government and agency securities and an array of corporate vehicles.
- Option trading is an important component of our general securities offering as we provide access and routing to all major listed options exchanges.
Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds, Unit Investment Trusts
- Our representatives have access to nearly every domestic and many offshore mutual funds, load, no-load, and no-transaction fee funds either through our direct relationships with investment companies or through Fidelity’s platform which offers 10,000+ funds from hundreds of fund companies, including many with no transaction fees, and over 17,000 share class alternatives.
- Trade more than 1,400 exchange-traded funds (ETFs) from Fidelity and third-party providers to establish a multitude of asset allocation strategies for clients.
- We have access to most major UIT primary offerings and many secondary markets for clients seeking a disciplined investment approach specific to their investment objectives and risk tolerance.
Variable Annuities & Variable Life
Mutual Securities is not owned by an insurance company – that translates to no proprietary annuity products you will be required to sell. Our insurance licensed advisors enjoy access to over 75 insurance companies and can count on personalized home office attention to process submitted applications.
Retirement, Education & Trust Services
- We help maximize opportunities to penetrate the retirement market through our comprehensive line of retirement accounts, products, planning tools and marketing support. Mutual Securities offers retirement services through its two partners, Equity Trust and Fidelity’s Premiere Select® program.
- A college education is the third biggest financial goal for most families, only behind buying a home and retirement. Our clients may choose to save for education through 529 plans, Coverdell savings accounts or custodial accounts investing in a wide variety of funds and securities designed to meet saving targets.
- Our personal trust offering includes various levels and types of trustee and administrative services offered by our trust company partners to fulfill clients’ estate planning objectives
We offer investors a brokerage account with a range of cash management and banking features like checkwriting and an optional debit card through our Asset Management Accounts Program.
For more information, take a look at Mutual Advisors.